Sunday, March 9, 2014

New blog on aviation stamps

I have started another blog which showcases my Aviation Stamps collection.  This blog will eventually show all of my collection in pages under various heads; airlines, airports, various aircraft under heads like: concorde, airbus, air force planes etc.  It will be sometime before I am able to show all I have, but a beginning has been made, see my blog:  http://aviationstamps.blogspot.in/

I have uploaded scans to various pages: airships, airlines, airports, helicopters, concorde, Louis Bleriot stamps, parachutes.  This blog will consist of pages rather than posts.  See the bar on the top and click on the topics to see the contents.

Keep visiting it as I will update it regularly with more pages of different topics.  I would love to have your feedback/comments, advice etc.

No comments: